1. ID- We require a picture ID before we will start a procedure. Click here for more information regarding IDs
2. Food- Eat at least 2 hours before your procedure.
3. Be Sober- If we suspect you are under the influence of drugs/alcohol we will not work on you.
4. Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
For the safety and well-being of our clients, we will not perform any procedure on anyone whom is pregnant and/or breast-feeding. We suggest waiting no less than three (3) months after giving birth
and/or three (3) months after breast-feeding is complete before having any body art procedure performed. It is important for your body to "normalize" so that you are able to heal a body art procedure with a minimal chance of complications.
5. Children- Respectful, well-mannered and supervised children are welcome in the shop. However, we do not allow children in the procedure areas and/or rooms. We require any/all children to be under strict adult supervision for the entire time that they are in the shop. A body art shop may present adult/mature themes, images, and language as well as the potential to be exposed to bio-hazardous materials.
Loud, screaming, running, and/or disrespectful children will be asked to leave.
6. Late? If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment you may need to be rescheduled. Please let us know if/when you are running late so we can plan accordingly.
Before any Body Art procedure, please read & consider the following info...
Dead RockStar Fargo, ND Body Piercing, Fine Body Jewelry, and Tattooing
Expert Body Piercing, Fine Body Jewelry, and Professional Tattooing