1. ID- We require a picture ID before we will start a procedure. Click here for more information regarding IDs
2. Food- Eat at least 2 hours before your procedure.
3. Be Sober- If we suspect you are under the influence of drugs/alcohol we will not work on you.
4. Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
We will not perform any procedure on anyone whom is pregnant and/or breast-feeding.
We suggest waiting no less than three (3) months after giving birth
and/or three (3) months after breast-feeding is complete before having any body art procedure performed.
Congrats! This is an amazing feat that requires recovery time; just think of all of the changes your body has gone through! Give yourself some time to heal before having a procedure done.
5. Children- Respectful and well-mannered children are welcome
so long as they are supervised while in the shop.
We do not allow children in the procedure areas and/or rooms.
A body art shop may present adult/mature themes, images, and language as well as have biohazard areas.
Loud, screaming, running, children will be asked to leave.
6. Late? If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment you may need to be rescheduled.
Before any Body Art procedure, please read & consider the following info...
Expert Body Piercing, Fine Body Jewelry, and Professional Tattooing