Expert Body Piercing, Fine Body Jewelry, and Professional Tattooing
Below is a copy of our Tattoo Deposit Contract.
DEAD ROCKSTAR DEPOSIT CONTRACT
I,___________, have paid a deposit of $___ that will be applied towards the design described below.
I agree that any and all drawings remain the property of the artist and/or Dead RockStar.
I acknowledge that I forfeit my deposit if:
- I completely change the design and/or as a result need to reschedule my appointment
- I don't show up for my appointment
- I am more than 15 minutes late
- I cancel within 24 hours of my appointment*
- I cancel and do not wish to reschedule
- I reschedule more than 3 times
- I do not email my design to Dead RockStar at least 48 hours prior to my appointment
I also acknowledge that, at the artist's discretion, part or all of this deposit may go towards drawing time.
This deposit is valid for 1 year.
It is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The balance for the procedure is due upon the end of the appointment/session.
A valid ID must be presented BEFORE any service will be performed.
This includes matching IDs/birth certificates from minors and parents.
Dead RockStar Fargo, ND Body PIercing, Fine Body Jewelry, and Tattooing