We require a Deposit to make an appointment for tattoos
(not needed for Piercing appointments)
DEAD ROCKSTAR DEPOSIT CONTRACT
I,___________, have paid a deposit of $___ that will be applied towards the design described below.
I agree that any and all drawings remain the property of the artist and/or Dead RockStar.
I acknowledge that I forfeit my deposit if I:
- change the design and/or as a result need to reschedule my appointment
- am more than 15 minutes late or don't show up for my appointment
- I cancel within 24 hours of my appointment* OR cancel my appointment and do not wish to reschedule
- I reschedule more than 3 times (this Deposit is valid for 1 year)
- I do not email my design to Dead RockStar at least 48 hours prior to my appointment
At the discretion of the artist; some or all of this deposit may go towards drawing time.
It is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The balance for the procedure is due upon the end of the appointment/session.
A valid ID must be presented BEFORE any service will be performed.
This includes matching IDs/birth certificates from minors and parents.
(click HERE for ID info)
Body Piercing, Fine Body Jewelry,
& Electric Tattooing